We are looking for an experienced Automotive Service Deputy Manager to oversee our business operations in an assigned region. The Automotive Service Deputy Manager will be responsible for leading and managing daily operations to achieve business goals and maximize profitability. As anAutomotive Service Deputy Manager, your duties also include guiding management staff in your region, setting performance objectives, evaluating and optimizing operational performance, ensuring regulatory and company standards are upheld, and preparing operations and financial reports.
To be successful as a regional manager, you should be able to lead and manage people, ensure operations run smoothly, and achieve revenue targets. Ultimately, a top-notch Automotive Service Deputy Manager should be able to perform efficiently in a high-pressure environment and demonstrate excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Achieving business goals and revenue targets.
- Overseeing daily operations, managing budgets, and setting performance objectives.
- Recruiting, training, and supporting general managers as well as conducting regular performance appraisals.
- Developing and implementing business, marketing, and advertising plans.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relations and negotiating contracts.
- Planning, evaluating, and optimizing operations to be efficient and cost-effective.
- Ensuring products and services comply with regulatory and quality standards.
- Ensuring company standards and procedures are followed.
- Preparing and presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual statements, analyses, and reports of operations and finances.
- Dealing with escalated customer issues, incident reports, and legal actions.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of management and leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with CRM systems, and project management tools.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.